As more and more business are going digital, the question many companies are asking themselves isn’t how they’ll make this transformation, but who will help them do it.
That question is becoming increasingly more difficult to answer. While technology is evolving with lightening speed, the demand for highly-skilled employees who will support this work is far outpacing the supply.
Kenzan and General Assembly are bringing together Denver-area technology companies and educational resources to address the tech skills gap in Colorado. On January 19, at Kenzan’s office in downtown Denver, we’ll discuss actionable solutions to the challenges both job seekers and hiring companies are facing. Our panel of industry experts from Galvanize, Skillful, Istonish and GoSpotCheck will talk about:
- The challenges tech companies face when looking for tech talent;
- Why you shouldn’t disregard a candidate that doesn’t have a degree in computer science;
- In-demand skills and where you can find employees that have them;
- How tech companies and educational organizations can work together to grow the talent pipeline;
- Supporting tech workers through continued learning and development programs
RSVP for Closing the Skills Gap:
Join the conversation on January, 19th at Kenzan:
1743 Wazee St, Suite 200 at 6pm
Rona is a Director of Engineering for Kenzan where she leads technical teams in the production of web applications. She is active in the hiring of development resources and helps drive initiatives that encourage the growth of Kenzan’s employees.